What if astrology could help you expand what’s possible for yourself and empower you to truly come into your own?
In life, there’s no shortage of challenges and work to do. Years pass and you wonder how you got here. If you’re not careful, you lose yourself. You lose a sense of embodied connection to something bigger than yourself. You feel a longing for an expansive version of your life that you get glimmers of but it’s eclipsed by the day-to-day.
Astrology helps you leverage circumstances and turn challenges into opportunities. It shows you how to best work with the realities of life and to step into the highest octave of yourself.
Need clarity? Astrology can validate those nudges you’re having.
Stagnant? Astrology can help you break through self-doubts, limiting patterns, and habits. It can help you get going without being overwhelmed.
Stuck in a feedback loop? Astrology can shatter negative chatter and stories you’ve created.
There’s a different story there, unravel it.
What You Get:
- A safe, compassionate space to tap into what’s holding you back
- Recognition of your unique magic
- Clarity on next steps & aligned action
- Breakthrough patterns keeping you stuck and ways to shift
- A connection to more meaning and purpose
- Insight into your unique soul’s journey and what you’re here to do
Step into the highest octave of yourself and live the life you came here to live.
Anyone can call themselves an astrologer, which is why I place such importance on learning from the best, as well as ongoing professional and personal development.
I integrate many years of experience in the mental health field, a Master’s degree in Depth Psychology, and training in the modalities of Evolutionary Astrology.
We are evolving beings with free will. Astrology helps us see possibility. Evolutionary Astrology speaks to the journey of the soul–one that we’ve been on for lifetimes while taking into consideration our own evolution and becoming in this one.
Astrology works with any spirituality or religion. All races, sexes, and genders are welcome.
I help you not just understand your chart but how to use it as a practical tool for your development.
A Bit More About Me:
- I live in Northern California with my family
- Pisces Sun, Scorpio Moon and Rising
- In another life I would have been a plant-based chef
- At home yogi, writer, and forever student
- INFJ and Projector in Human Design
- My partner nicknamed me “Spud” because how many potatoes I eat
- I want to travel to all places
Get unstuck, connect to purpose and possibility.