What if astrology could help you get unstuck and empower you to truly come into your own?
In life, there’s no shortage of challenges and work. Years pass and you wonder how you got here. If you’re not careful, you lose yourself.
Imagine if you had a roadmap getting you through life.
Astrology is the map.
Knowing how to use it helps you leverage circumstances and turns challenges into opportunities. Astrology shows you how to best work with the realities of life and to step into the highest octave of yourself.
Need clarity? Astrology can validate those nudges you’re having.
Stagnant? Astrology can help you break through self-doubts, limiting patterns, and habits. It can help you get going without being overwhelmed.
Stuck in a negative feedback loop? Astrology can shatter negative chatter and limiting stories you’ve created. There’s a different story there, unravel it.
What You Get:
- A safe, compassionate space to tap into what’s holding you back
- Recognition of your unique magic
- Clarity on next steps & aligned action
- Break through patterns keeping you stuck and ways to shift
- Support during times of stress
- A copy of your natal chart and what it means
Step into the highest octave of yourself and create an extraordinary life.
Anyone can call themselves an astrologer, which is why I place such importance on training from the best and ongoing professional development.
I integrate many years of experience in the mental health field, a Master’s degree in Depth Psychology, and training in the modalities of master evolutionary astrologer, Steven Forrest.
We are evolving beings with free will. Astrology helps us see possibility. Astrology works with any spirituality or religion. All races, sexes, and genders are welcome. I help you not just understand your chart but how to use it as a practical tool for your development.
A Bit More About Me:
- I live in Northern California with my family
- Pisces Sun, Scorpio Moon and Rising
- In another life I would have been a plant-based chef
- At home yogi, writer, and forever student
- INFJ and Projector in Human Design
- My partner nicknamed me “Spud” because how many potatoes I eat
- I want to travel to all places
Get unstuck, connect to purpose and possibility.